A little bit of everything

Welcome to Aristurtle, a title lovingly ripped off from the Science of Sleep. This really is just a little bit of everything, a news digest pulled from many different sources. Generally anything that makes me want to rant tends to make it onto this blog, with very little plotting or advanced planning.

Friday, October 8, 2010

My first video feature

Over the last few months I've been filling any gaps left in my filming education, learning by doing if you will. A large part of my job right now involves going out with a camera and getting the interview, the shots, the names, everything. Very much a think on your feet situation. I love it, it's exactly why I got into journalism - every day is different.

Anyway I came across this interesting development in the health service, and I've been working on a short video documentary of it for about a month now. It's short and sweet just like the accompanying article, but I'm still quite proud of it:

http://www.merrionstreet.ie/index.php/2010/10/tubridy-cuts-out-the-wait/?cat=18

No comments:

Post a Comment